Monday 2 March 2009

Hiya

Welcome to my new blog!

I don't cook professionally, all I do is try to make lovely meals and tasty treats for my family. Like most things in my life, I have my own unique and special way of doing them. I rarely create my own recipes, I hunt online for delicious ones from other people. However, as I rarely have everything the recipe calls for, or I make a mistake, I use a substitute (hence blogger name!)

For those that are new to the weird and wonderful person I am, I shall introduce myself properly. I am named Mum mostly, although I am occasionally called Auntie Sue and tend to get called Sus online. My mum named me Susan and that's what she calls me when I'm in trouble. I am 26 and have three awful children. I was married on the 28th June 2008 to a wonderful, kind, caring and very patient man called William. We all live in domestic bliss in Scotland. I work as a wedding stationer and I'm even pretty good at it. I have no pets, I like to pretend I'm a gardener in the summer and I love reading. I already have two blogs, but they are more businessey and wedding orientated so this one is just for me!

Sus x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment